Why Choose Spike Skipping Rope?
We know the right speed jump rope is crucial to perfecting your double-unders and maximizing your Jumping Speed. With this in mind, we have chosen a design which helps you reach your workout goals.
1) Rotating rods to enable faster rotations.
2) Lightweight steel cable with PVC coating.
3) Cable which exits the rod at the end (not through the handle).
4) Smooth handles for a better grip.
Not all jump ropes are equal. Spike skipping rope is designed for SPEED. From the steel cable to the rotating rods, this design will give you an incredible workout. Challenge yourself. Push your boundaries. And expect to have the workout you can only get with speed jumping.
How to Size Your Spike Speed Skipping Rope:
1) Stand on the middle of the rope with one foot and bring the handles up to your arm pit. This is a good starting length.
2) Cut the cable with a wire cutter. You may need to test and recut if you want it to be shorter.
3) Tighten the thumbscrews and test it. After you find the perfect length, tighten the screw down with a screwdriver so it doesn’t loosen while jumping.
|Country/Region of Origin||India|